Free to play! Weekly & grand prizes hosted by Badger Poker Tournaments Milwaukee! Badger Poker Tournaments Milwaukee brings you the biggest poker free rolls in Wisconsin! Badger Poker Tournaments are FREE, no limit, Hold’em Poker Tournaments, with sessions lasting three months.
ACOUSTIC OPEN JAM FEAT. MICHAEL SEAN
Every Thursday Night from 7pm-10pm
Come and watch Michael Sean, newest vocalist and guitar player of Oil Can Harry, jam out with us on Thursdays from 7-10pm!
Check back soon for more awesome events from Kelly’s Bleachers Big Bend!
1st Annual John Boy Memorial Fundraiser
Saturday, July 15th
Proceeds with help pay medical bills and be donated to the local ALS fund.
Poker Run: Noon – 5pm
Raffles and Silent Auctions to Follow
- 11:00am Registration | Kick stands up at Noon
- Prizes for Top 3 Poker Run Winners
- $25/rider includes t-shirt (*must register by June 28 to receive shirt) | $35 day of
- Stops: Al Smith’s Saloon, Walworth Inn, Double D’s, Knucklehead Pub and Trolly
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Sarah at 414-719-1145 to register or if you have questions.
Brewers Bus Trip to Wrigley Field
1:20pm Game | 200 Level Tickets
Registration Fee: $125 per ticket
- Buses leaving from: Dugout 54, Cleveland Pub & Grill, Natty Oaks, Kelly’s Bleachers Big Bend & Kelly’s Bleachers Wind Lake
- Bars Open at 8am and breakfast being served at 8:30am
- Coach bus transportation
- Buses leave at 9:30am
- Soda & beer provided on bus
- Sandwiches provided on the ride home
Sign up before August 15th and receive a commemorative t-shirt!
*sorry no refunds